When you’re in school, it’s easy to find gamers. I remember playing with people in junior high and high school, in college and even immediately after college. But at some point it starts to get difficult. People have jobs and families and other commitments that don’t let them game as often as they’d like. Or maybe . . . → Read More: Book Review: Filling the empty chair by Johnn Four (RoleplayingTips.com)
Amazingly I had a little time to do some things with the site over the weekend…
- I realized that all the random generators were broken after the site redesign, so that’s been fixed. Sorry about that!
- I added two new random generators to the mix. Little Spaces: Abandoned Places and LPC Fantasy Names I. They’re not the prettiest things in the world, so if you have ideas on how to make them look better please pass them along. But they do work!
- I almost have enough names for the next LPC Fantasy Names product, plus a handful of new transformations to play with… So LPC Fantasy Names III will be out as soon as I get 100 new names and pull that product together.
- A Little Spaces design article is coming out this week as well as the release of Little Spaces: Gruesome Graves!
- And an announcement will be forthcoming about a big compilation product that’s Little Spaces related!
Plus we had a fantastic review of Brick by Brick: Doors by the crew at the Roll for Initiatve podcast. I can’t thank them enough for diving into that book and finding all sorts of juicy bits they seemed to really like!
So progress is being made on many fronts!
Don’t forget about the GM’s Day Sale over at DriveThruRPG! It’s on through March 15th and means 30% off all Moebius Adventures products and much much more!