When Da’ Vane (Christina Freeman) dropped me a note about the first D-Jumpers product from DVOID Systems, I was definitely intrigued. Da’ Vane is another of the folks going through Yax & Johnn Four’s Gamer Lifestyle Project. She started in April 2010 and in six months has released a book with help from Ouroboros I (Sebastian . . . → Read More: Book Review: D-Jumpers Volume #1: A Gate to Adventure by Da’ Vane of DVOID Systems
It’s been several months (back in December 2010 if you can believe it) since I cross-posted any links from Game Knight Reviews over here… So I thought I’d go ahead and include a list of recent articles & reviews in case anybody was interested.
Evidently I’ve been busy!
- How do I review a product?
- The Gassy Gnoll: RPGNow/DriveThruRPG’s POD vs. Lulu
- Interview: Hannah Lipsky of Chaotic Shiny and Chaotic Shiny Productions
- The Gassy Gnoll: Living Documents Transitioning to Finished Products
- Going to the Store: Vlog #1 – Petries’ Family Games
- Dragon Chow Dice Bags
- Book of Beasts: Monsters of the River Nations
- Visions of the Oracle
- Courts of the Shadow Fey
- Kobold Quarterly Issue 16
- Mince Pies & Murder
- Adventure Idea Factory
- The Cavalier’s Creed
- Martial Cultures: Arytis
- Tales of the Old Margreve
- 650 City Encounter Seeds & Plots
- New Review on GKR: 650 City Encounter Seeds & Plots (moebiusadventures.com)
- New Articles on GKR: Review of Tales of the Old Margreve and interview with Cameron of Petrie’s Family Games (moebiusadventures.com)
- New Reviews on GKR: The Summoner’s Circle and Warrior, Rogue, & Mage (moebiusadventures.com)
- Quick Review: Adventure Idea Factory from Troll in the Corner ” Role Playing Games (trollitc.com)
- The Nameless City from Ostensible Cat (xyanthon.blogspot.com)