Yahoo! The Summer 2010 issue of Kobold Quarterly is overflowing with chewy gaming goodness. And if you’re just in the mood for some amazing art, cover to cover is full of spectacular full color and black and white art, starting with “The Paladin’s Treasure” on the front cover. We all knew Paladins were adventuring for something . . . → Read More: Magazine Review: Kobold Quarterly Summer 2010 Issue 14
As we approach the end of 2010, I’m left wondering where it went as far as my gaming went. However, I look forward to 2011 being a series of new beginnings with my gaming.
But in the meantime, here are some things to ponder as we exit the old year and enter the new!
Happy New Year to All!
Things to Ponder…
- Trapped in the Wilds from Reviews from R’lyeh (rlyehreviews.blogspot.com)
- CthulhuTech: Core Book from G*M*S Magazine (gmsmagazine.com)
- Gathering for Games from Geekcentricity ” Role-Playing (geekcentricity.com)
- The Acquisition Imperative from Held Action ” Role-Playing Games (heldaction.wordpress.com)
- When Do You Correct the Game Host? from Held Action ” Role-Playing Games (heldaction.wordpress.com)
- Fate and Solace from Held Action ” Role-Playing Games (heldaction.wordpress.com)
- Greatest Hits 2010: Fighting an Opponent You Can’t Beat from Dungeon’s Master (dungeonsmaster.com)
- CthulhuTech: Quick Start Rules from G*M*S Magazine (gmsmagazine.com)
- Dungeons in new games from The Omnipotent Eye (theomnipotenteye.blogspot.com)
- Free Maps for a Role-Playing Game Campaign from LivingDice.com ” RPG (livingdice.com)