So here I sit, wondering at what topics to address on this blog. The concept of Moebius Adventures is very much alive, and yet I have not released anything since the Core Rules book came out a couple of years ago. Since then, I’ve attempted to revive the efforts of writing and publishing, revising and editing… but it’s never left the starting blocks.
Now I’m left without a current gaming group (had to leave the D&D group I was playing with due to time/travel/scheduling issues) and without a current writing project beyond the RPG review site I started – Game Knight Reviews.
I’m looking for some inspiration to get me going again – a raison d’etre to stay more than marginally involved in gaming. And without a group, that’s tough to do. So I’m guessing that’s going to be my first goal. Getting some folks together or joining something down here in Colorado Springs.
Since I recently reviewed Johnn Four’s book – Filling the empty chair – I think I’m going to start using some of the concepts from Four’s book and see what I come up with for a weekly or bi-weekly group.
But I’m interested in what other folks have done when they’ve hit this kind of a dead spot… What have you done to rekindle the ideas and creative juices when things have gone dry? Let me know in the comments – I’d love to hear your answers!
- Book Review: Filling the empty chair by Johnn Four (RoleplayingTips.com) (gameknightreviews.com)
- RPG Book Review: Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots To Inspire Game Masters (blogcritics.org)
- Review: Filling the Empty Chair – A Guide to Finding Players (gnomestew.com)
- RPGs – An Art? A Game? No, a Sport (mxyzplk.wordpress.com)
Moebius Adventures News
Subscribe to RSS!
Other Related Posts…
- Book Review: Filling the empty chair by Johnn Four (RoleplayingTips.com)
- Looking for a Gaming Group… [Cross-post]
- RPG Review: Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots To Inspire Game Masters
- DVD Review: The Dungeon Masters
- New Review on GKR: 650 City Encounter Seeds & Plots
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.