To each of my US-based readers celebrating Thanksgiving today, I wish all the best for you and yours for the remainder of 2009 and into 2010.
My goals for the day are simple… Family, Food, and Football. I’m not sure I’ll succeed in the last one, but I’m guaranteed the first two.
Related articles by Zemanta
- On Being Thankful (middlezonemusings.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving, Law Blog Readers (blogs.wsj.com)
- Celebrate Thanksgiving like a native (sf.metblogs.com)
- Giving Thanks in a Tangible Way (strobist.blogspot.com)
- Gobble Gobble: Giving Thanks, Going Rogue [Programming Notes] (jezebel.com)
- Turkey Timer app (textually.org)
- The only holiday that really matters (sethgodin.typepad.com)
- Thanksgiving Programming Note: Thank You (everydayshouldbesaturday.com)
- “First Family Participates in Annual Turkey Pardoning” and related posts (theinsider.com)