More playtesting notes…
Hi all... Just thought I'd let everyone know that there's a good discussion going on…
I’ve already posted this note in the forum (http://forums.moebiusadventures.com), but thought I’d post it here as well to try and get some feedback… I wanted to try and identify what we’re looking for in terms of feedback from playtesting of Moebius Adventures games. Nothing too formal, just a few broad categories we’d like to make sure get covered.
1) Character Creation – Did you use it? If you created new characters, how long did it take to create them? How did it go? Did any questions arise during the process? Were players happy with the characters that were created? Other comments/questions?
2) Skill Resolution – While running the sample adventure (or another adventure), how did skill resolution go? Was it easy to determine success and failure? Did any questions arise? Other comments/questions?
3) Combat – While running the sample adventure (or another adventure), how did combat go? Was it a straightforward process? Was it easy to determine if a strike was successful enough to get through the defense (parry, dodge, armor)? Was it easy to determine damage based on the quality of the hit success? Did any questions arise? Other comments/questions?
4) Sample Adventure (if one was included in the book and you chose to run it) – While running the sample adventure, did your group touch on all the aspects of running a campaign in the system? Skill resolution, combat, roleplaying? Did the adventure make sense? How did things progress? Were the adventurers successful? Any other comments/questions?
5) Other… Overall, what did you think of the experience? Would you do it again? Is it a system you would look to in the future for fantasy or modern roleplaying? What did you like? What didn’t you like? What suggestions can you make to improve the product?
That’s it… We just hope that you enjoy playing the game and can provide us back some feedback from your experience.
Thanks in advance for playtesting and let us know how it goes!